[wb]07 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds Welch twist zngay

[WB]07 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds: Welch Abstract: the company’s turnaround odds odds combination is not inexhaustible, a specific interval, the odds of the same structure will be repeated, the different structure of the combined odds play their what effect, historical performance throughout the same odds, can often find some breakthrough. Wuerzburg VS Pauli game time: on 08 November 03:15 Wuerzburg is currently ranked 9 in the second division, record 5 wins 2 flat 4 negative, into 15 ball lost 12 ball, offensive play, but defensive performance. Even after the team in 2 and suffered 2 defeats, undulating state. Pauli currently ranked eighteenth in the League record of 1 wins, 3 draws and 7 defeats, scoring 8 goals to lose 17 balls, both ends are in the League at the end of tour. The team in the 4 game losing streak after the last round draw with Nuremberg eighth home court, difficult harvest 1 points. The odds are 2.13 3.30 3.55, with the history of lost and found probability is 44%, a probability of 29%, win probability is 27%, the odds that occupy a certain advantage. The longitudinal comparison, Welch is promoted, both sides no record against. From the trend, the Wuerzburg League lost fifteenth and 4 Hannover Lu Carlsberg suffered 2 defeats, the cup is only in the home court is a draw, Pauli 7 League 1 wins is hard to find. The main road, Wuerzburg League 2 wins 1 flat 2 negative home court, the state is good or bad; St. Pauli League 1 flat 5 negative, only draw with Karlsruhe. The odds, Wuerzburg wins for the small increase, on the rebound of the Pauli appropriate prevention. Pan Lu, Pauli slightly dominant. Wuerzburg in 2 straight after the game and there is no doubt that the squad is neat. Comprehensive consideration, the first choice of the Wuerzburg win, the two sides choose to shake hands and. This article is provided exclusively by "lucky place"相关的主题文章: